WORLD SAFETY ORGANIZATION

Contact Number:
(+0632) 709-1535,709-1737 to 38 Fax (+0632) 7091536

E-mail Address: info@wsophil.org

Short description of business:
Training and Development

Short description of products/services:
WSO offers consultation on environment, quality system, and safety.For WSO membership, training and other related services, please look for Ms. Maimai, Janith & Christine

Bookmark and Share
Kate colico says:

Good afternoon can you pls send me a copy of ur bosh training schedule for oct 2012 preferably here in cavite thank you

antonio argomido Jr. says:

kindly send your training schedule this coming august 2012

antonio argomido Jr. says:

Good Day…

Kindly send a copy of your training schedule this coming august 2012

Tnx & God Bless

Mark Andrew Doctor says:

can you please send me your upcoming schedule for occupational health and safety training? i missed my day 3 training and i need to attend the day 3 seminar so i can have my certificate of completion. thanks

HENRY SADURAL says:

Kindly send a copy of your calendar of Activities for the month of June-December 2012. Thanks!

Philip john S.A .Bamba says:

Please send me your upcoming schedule of world safety officer trainings this JUNE 2012. Thank you very much!

veronica bautista says:

good evening. can you pls. send me a schedule of your trainings for this year, at WSO-Cavite..specifically for BOSH.

thank you.

Rod Telan says:

Please send me training calendar for the month of June 2012. Thank you.

Ric atun says:

Please send me info of schedule for
safety training this may 2012, thank you.

James Diaz says:

I would like to apply as a junior lecturer for your organization. Currently, I am working for Makati Development Corporation as the EHS Supervisor, a Acredited Safety Practitioner. Please send me any contact no and person to talk to.

Thank you.

James

Jade Nilayan says:

Please send me your upcoming schedule of trainings this May 2012. Thank you very much!

Mary Grace C. Muga says:

Kindly send a copy of your calendar of Activities for the month of April and 2012. Thanks!

Peter Ingel says:

can you please email the schedule of seminar in manila and including the requirement , contact person.

Janith says:

Good Day!!

WSO-Schedule of Training for the Month of March 2012

1. Safety Auditing Course (8 Hours)
Date : March 26-30, 2012
Venue: Hotel Rembrandt Tomas Morato, Quezon City

2. Construction Safety and Health Course for Site Safety Officer
Date : March 5-9, 2012
Venue: Hotel Rembrandt Tomas Morato, Quezon City

Van Ryane Ortega says:

Good Eve’
Pls……Kindly send to me your training & seminar calendar of activities for the month of December 2011 and for the year 2012. Merry xmas & Happy New Year… Thanks’

jhon Martillana says:

Pleasant day to your organization, Kindly send to me your training calendar for the month of December 2011 and for the year 2012. Are you offerring OSHA 40 hours training or NEBOSH? Thanks and more power…

Good day..
Im about to schedule training for next year, could you please send me the list of training/seminars available including the price/pax.

Please send me a schedule for bosch training and seminal.

Dennis Dionisio says:

Good Day. Please send me a copy of your calendar activities, training and seminars for the last quarter of 2011 including BOSCH. Thanks a lot.

Zaza Jacob says:

Good day! can you please send me a copy of your calendar of activities, trainings and seminars for 2011 including BOSH & seminars related to hospitals, food industry and other manufacturing industries. thank you

Zaza Jacob says:

Good day! can you please send me a copy of your calendar of activities, trainings and seminars for 2011 including BOSCH & seminars related to hospitals, food industry and other manufacturing industries. thank you

jose primo d. vinson says:

kindly send e mail on B O S H SEMINAR SCHEDULES

Winnie Bitangcol says:

Hi Good day

Kindly email me your BOSH Training Calendar for 2011.

Ariel Palma says:

Kindly email me your BOSH training Calendar this 2011.
Thank you.

steve says:

Good Day! Please send me your recent schedules regarding in safety officer for food industry and environment aspect. Thank you.

mai-mai says:

can u please send me the schedule for your basic officer training program and where will it be held. .

Sir/Madam:

The current office address and contact nos of:

World Safety Organization
2nd Floor, Xanland Place Bldg., 323 Katipunan Avenue
1108 Quezon City
Tel. Nos. (02) 709-1535, 709-1737 to 38 Fax (02) 7091536
E-mail Address: info@wsophil.org

Kindly email me your training schedule for Occupational Safety or Construction Safety / Scaffolding Seminar. Will appreciate your immediate reply. Thanks.

may says:

can you please send me a copy of your calendar of activities, trainings and seminars for 20011. thank you

myk rome says:

can you email me your training line up for 2011

Sheila A. Sembrano says:

Good day!!! Just want to ask the schedule of safety training this 2011?thank you…

rex theodoro says:

Hi. I would like to request for your 2011 Training Calendar. I would greatly appreciate if you send it thru my email. God bless.

Louise Salisi says:

Hi. I would like to request for your 2011 Training Calendar including training fees. I would greatly appreciate if you send it thru my email. God bless.

Winnie Bitangcol says:

Billy Tupaz says:

Hi,

May i request slot for BOSH Training this coming Jan 31 – Feb 4, 2011?

Juiz Molbog says:

Kindly send me a copy of your scheduled training so me and my collegues can attend.

Many thanks.

RICARDO ORIBIANA says:

Are you also the WSO that conducts BOSH at Rembrant Hotel? I attended a course there way back in 3 or 4 Quarter in 2008 but I lost my certificate. Would you still issue a duplicate certificate? TY.

Please send me a copy of your training calendar this coming month of January 2011. Thank you and God Bless!

Please send me a copy of your training calendar this coming month of January 201. Thank you and God Bless!

kindly post your training schedule for 2011 so that safety practitioners may update regarding the availability of safety courses.

Maris C. Maristela says:

Hello! Kindly send me your calendar schedule of training and seminars for the year 2011. Thanks a lot!

allan aguila says:

can you please send me your available training for the month of june 2011? and the fee to be paid. thanks

Meneleo C. Ramos says:

can you send me schedule of your trainings this coming december 2010 or january 2011. thank you very much. Meneleo C. Ramos

MJ_RN says:

Good morning! Do you still have seminar for Laboratory Safety? Can you please send me the schedule as to when and where it will be held and how much is the fee? Thank you.

Romeo Ng Jr. says:

Please send me a copy of your training calendar this moth of November and December 2010. Thank you!
Romeo Ng