TECHPOINT ENTERPRISE

TECHPOINT ENTERPRISE

Country:
Philippines

State/City:
Manila City, Metro Manila

Address:
1406 World Trade Exchange Building, 215 Juan Luna Street, Binondo, Manila, Metro Manila

Contact number:
+63(2)2424133

Short description of business:
Electronic Equipment and Supplies

Short description of products/services:
Techpoint Enterprise offers appliances, audio-video equipment and supplies.

Bookmark and Share
noryan says:

san ba pwedeng makabili ng remote control nyo nkabili ako ng next base na dvd player nyo nasira remote linibot ko laha ng pwedeng pgblhan dto sa baguio wala anu ba yan

bing vallido says:

san ba ako pwedeng tumawag? ang hirap ninyo kontakin. nakabili ako ng devant 32sel300 sa sm city rosario, last nov. 11, 2011. last month nagpi-freeze ang picture nya, then it turned dim and get into black. but still with the sound. now, i would like to claim its warranty. pano ba ang pwedeng gawin? hindi ko makontak ang number nyo sa warranty card. do i have to return it to sm city rosario? serial # 32SEL300H06111122. paki assist naman ako please

Umaasa says:

What’s going on !! on my Devant LCD TV . the and voice are already interrupted .. the warranty i 2years then after 2 years it will break down … Please send the composition of this items ..

edberto babehis jr says:

may nabili kami 40″ devant last march 2012 lang po. nawala n po kasi power. try namin contact service center nyo kaso wala nasagot. kindly call naman po sa 09206607775 para sa technician po. asap lang po. thanks

mercidita m. cabalquinto says:

I have a problem with my Devant 40CE950 model. My location fairview Qc. Cp # 0930-6267877. Pls contact me ASAP! Tnx!.

Hay Naku says:

WAG NA KAYONG BIBILI NG DEVANT. HAY NAKU. LOW TECH. MADALI PANG MASIRA. HAY NAKU!!!

Jeddah Manundo says:

i bought a devant 24″ led tv @ SM San Lazaro last June 19, 2011 after 6 months particularly DECEMBER 2011 when we turn it on it was just black and no power. so we went to BINONDO SERVICE CENTER of techpoint enterprise and it turned out that it was due to power fluctuations “DAW”… after 6 months again JULY 8, 2012 ayun sira nanaman we are watching the news ng bigla namatay hay…hindi n ko biibli ng DEVANT promise!

Patrick Espinosa says:

Just like to know where can we contact you kasi where trying to call your office pero di kami maka connect sa office niyo.. san ba namin kayo puwede tawagan.?

Giovanni Gonzales says:

I bought my LCD devant 22DL29H09080518 last February 17, 2009 then last year Dec. 2011 LCD didn’t work out i can see vertical colors like rainbow. only the sound working then i went to BIO-PLUS Repair Center here in Cebu they found out that the whole panel board should be replaced. then I ask the owner of the service center when they can have the part so that i can use my TV again then they replied that they don’t know when the TECHNPOINT can provide tha parts. my comment here is that they produced that kind of model then they cannot provide the parts? they should anticipate or give importance of their first LCD model because they don’t know yet how long the parts works. I pay much the unit i only enjoyed 2years and 10 months. I’m eager to buy this model because Europe technology is it really/? thanks. (when can techpoint provide the parts?) thanks.

HELEN C. BALOBO says:

FOR YOUR REFERENCE: INVOICE NO. 0759896M – NOV. 27, 2011 – ANSON’S TRINOMA BRANCH. MODEL NO. 32CL900 SERIAL NO. 32CL900H06111154

HELEN C. BALOBO says:

ang hirap nyo tawagan lagi busy mga phone…kakabili ko lang last nov. 27, 2011 ng tv 32″, nung maiuwi nanamin sa montalban, walang sounds… ano ba yan… ang layo pa naman ng bahay namin, binili ko ito sa anson’s sa trinoma branch… pano ko b kau makokontak?

i bought a devant 32″ lcd tv. just 2 days ago when my daughter turned it on, the tv screen was just black and it did not respond to the remote control. i brought it to the authorized service center here in bacolod city and they said the problem is the mother board. may i know the cost of the mother board and the probable reasons for the breakdown considering wala pang 2 years from the time it was bought.

please reply asap.

eufracio l. ednaco says:

good day… i bought a devant tv 32″ last july 27 under invoiceno 34609 dated july 27, 2011. My problem is i need technician kasi yung tv na nabili ko always may shadow, e may antenna na nga … please help. my address is 48 gen menez st parang marikina city telephone no. 9973201. ty

Rizza Ramirez says:

I bought my Nextbase NB-831 dvd player three years ago. Now, the remote control was broke down and i can’t use it anymore. Do you have an available remote control or do I need to buy a new player?

To whom it may concern..I would like to claim the warranty of newly purchase 46 devant led/lcd tv at western marketing,sm megamall last june 7,2011.I am watching then suddenly the screen turned black and all source ,menu was not working.If you have available technician please send him to said address or call me 0918-683-3341.thanks and God bless!