Mekeni Food Corporation

Posted Under: Business Directory / Cottage Industries / Entrepreneurship
SHARE YOUR STORIES

Address: Balubad, Porac, Pamapanga

E-mail Address: info@mekeni.com

Contact number: (045) 458-0000, (02) 9274692

Short description of business: Processed food manufacturer

Short description of products/services: Mekeni Food Corporation made its public debut in 1997 after operation more than a decade earlier as a succesfull family enterprise engaged in meat processing. This came at the heals of the Mt. Pinatubo volcanic eruption in 1991

Bookmark and Share
Noel Capaque says:

Good day! I am from Manila, and I want to have a business that deals with meat products and I chose your product. Kindly contact me, here is my cellphone number 09195784693 and my email add is bourdon_47@yahoo.com

Hope to hear from you soon. Thank you!

ronaldo b. quinto says:

good day to you;

i am a resident of bayambang pangasinan and i am interested to put up meat product business particularly your line of products.i would like to know how to apply for the distributorship and i would like to know also the starting capital to star the business?here is my e-mail address:ronaldo.quinto73@yahoo.com…thank you and hoping to hear from you soon…

good day! i want to run a business, in regards i would like to know how much will it cost if i franchise your products..
im from tala caloocan city

im from tala caloocan city

glenda del valle says:

good day , im from Isabela province, how can i have a delivery of your product in my place? i want to sell your product. How can i get a bigger discount.? and if i franchise your business how much will it cost? really interested in selling your product. Pls contact me in this no 09151248287

marlon adriano says:

good day.. were from tarlac,we also sell your product before, how is your delivery here in tarlac, how can we get more discount for better sales, how much it will cost if we franchise your business? heres my email add kimjamihl@yahoo.com or contacts us 09237340593,09237340773

Camille Suizon says:

As well as a copy of your BIR permit.. Hope u could help me in that matter..Thank u..

Camille Suizon says:

How can I get a copy of your Annual Report? I’ve been searching for it in the Internet but there’s no result found. I just need it for school matter. Hope u can help me. Thank u :)