BLTB – BATANGAS LAGUNA TAYABAS BUS COMPANY

EDSA, Pasay City, Metro Manila

Contact Number:
+63(2)8335508 to 01

Short description of business:
Bus Transport

Short description of products/services:
BLTB Company offers travel destinations like Calamba in Laguna, Nasugbu in Batangas, Lucena in Quezon, Legaspi in Albay, Naga in Camarines Sur, and Sorsogon. BLTB will also travel into Leyte & Samar.

Bookmark and Share
baby says:

i just want to inquire about the schedule of nasugbu batangas trip (on/ or every sunday) / fare amount for aircon bus ?

Thanks

Ann says:

Hello, would like to know what time do buses pass by LEYTE area from monday to friday this May 7-11,2012

1. What is the schedule for this coming week from monday to friday (e.g. 8:00 am, 9:00 etc.) that buses would pass by. I understand there is no exact hours but if you can tell me what hours possibly to wait within the area.

2. WHERE? is the specific place to wait in LEYTE area for the bus to pass by.

3. HOW MUCH is the fare from LEYTE to MANILA?

4. WHERE will the bus end here in MANILA? is it in Pasay? Can you give me the exact address?

Thank you very much. Please reply on my email.

Teo says:

Hello,

hope you are fine.

I would like to know, if you have a transport from Batangas to Pasy City, Manila.

I need a transport for 2 persons at the 22nd of December.

And how much would be cost?

Thank you in advance.

Please if you do not have this route, could you tell me please, which company is driving this rout.

Luna Mae says:

may bus po bang diretsong JG Summit?if wala po…how will we get there?hope to hear from u soon…thnx!

Veronica Wong says:

Hello, my question is the similar to Susie Rialp’s –
Where is your bus terminal from Manila to Batangas City. How much is the fare.

Susie Rialp says:

I am writing a book (from Canada) about two beggar children travelling from Manila to Legazpi City. Where is your bus terminal? Name of terminal? How much is your children’s fare? Cheapest fare? Do you still have open busses without sides? Do you still allow pigs and chicken in your busses?

Susie Rialp says:

I am writing a book (in Canada) about two beggars travelling from Manila to Legazpi city. How much is the fare? Where is the terminal? The name of the terminal? What is your cheapest ride to Legazpi? Do you still have those busses that are open at the sides? Do you still have chickens and pigs ride the bus?

Thank you so much for your info..

daisse says:

Good day!
I just want to inquire regarding with your scrap truck tires? How can I buy it to you?
I hope for a kind consideration!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Regards,
Daises
09392540548

Sticky says:

I really nedeed to find this info, thank God!

rita bien says:

Good day

Do you offer special service for company outing on June 3, 2011 departure will be at 3:00am pick and June 05, 2011 at 1:00pm drop. How much?

Destination will be at Sigayan Beach Resort San Juan Batangas.

Thank you and have a nice day.

down south says:

kailangan may H yung mga words? :D

Maria says:

To whom it may concern:

Good day!

I’m a student from University of Santo Tomas taking up travel management. Magiinquire po sana ako about sa passenger rate from manila to batangas using regular bus. Ask ko din poh kung magkano madadagdag, pag nagtravel from taal, malvar, lipa to cuenca and batangas city?. its a sort of “out of town tour”. Ask ko na din poh kung nagbibigay po kayo ng discount for students?.. yun lang poh..

I’m waiting for your immediate response. thank you very much for the time!
God Bless!

Marianne Castro

teresa says:

would like to know about naga manila trips/ schedules/ aircon/ fare amount/ are there special trips? thanks

Yves Garcia says:

where is the exact location of your bus station?

Nina Cuevas says:

How can we claim the dividends of Raymundo and Sofia Baring who passed away in 1983?